The foundation of the priory of Saint-Benin (Centro espositivo Saint-Benin) dates back to the year one thousand, by the Benedictines from the abbey of San Benigno di Fruttuaria in Piedmont. From the twelfth century it went to the Canons of the Great Saint Bernard, but Pope Clement VIII, in 1597, he established the transformation into a College of Higher Studies, making it the breeding ground of the ruling class in Aosta Valley. Today, the college chapel is used as a prestigious seat of exhibitions devoted to modern and contemporary national and international artists.
Museum: Priory of Saint Benin
Address: Via Festaz 27