The museum of Schwäbisch Gmünd was founded in 1876 and belongs to the oldest in Baden Württemberg. The collection started as donation of the industrial Julius Erhard (1820–1898) in 1890. The focus is on religious art and silver- and gold smithery, paintings, sculpture and graphical art from various periods, from Albrecht Dürer the Older to Hans Baldung Grien and the nineteenth century.
City: Schwäbisch Gmünd
Address: Johannisplatz 3