Located in front of the religious complex of Sant’Orso, the church (chiesa di San Lorenzo) was built in the eighth century and modified several times. The early Christian church was destroyed during the Carolingian period, and replaced by a modest size one, further modified in the late Gothic period. The current structure dates back to 1600. In 1793, it was deconsecrated and turned into a barracks. Currently, it is used by the Regional Administration as an exhibition center.
Address: Via Sant’ Orso